Sunday, April 15, 2007

I'm Delirious With Joy!

I am such a lucky dog. Not only did I go out for breakfast with Mummy & Daddy yesterday, we went to Tanjong Beach in Sentosa in the afternoon as well.

I also realised I have been such a silly puppy in the past. You see I used to hate swimming. My parents would encourage me and swim with me but I really HATED it! But something changed yesterday. I have become a water baby!! I pranced and dived and swam around like a mad dog making up for lost time. What joy swimming can be. I can't understand why I didn't like it before.

There were other dogs at the beach as well. I made friends with some of them. There was Biru the Labrador. He really loved to swim. And there was Goldie the Cocker Spaniel. He was very playful. And finally there was Copper the Corgi. Now him I had a problem with. He kept sneaking up to my Kor Kor and Jie Jie and kissing them. How dare he! They are my Kor Kor and Jie Jie and only I am allowed to kiss them.

In spite of Copper the Corgi I had a great time. I was sooooo tired that I fell asleep in the car on the way back. I can hardly wait for the next time we go to Tanjong Beach. I do hope that Mummy & Daddy will take me there again soon.


Me looking every inch of my name after a swim!


Kor Kor and I

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I'm not a swimmer and not likely to change my mind! I'm glad you did though! It's a great way to cool off on a hot summer day!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

José Tan said...

Hi Scruffy, my parents also agree that we look really alike. Maybe one day we can meet at Bishan Dogrun. It's our usual hangout in the evening. Woof woof!