Monday, June 11, 2007

Lazy Weekend

We didn't do too much this weekend. All we did was go for our usual breakfast weekend walkie at the beach. Actually it wasn't too bad. It gave us a chance to learn from Daddy what should be done during the weekend.


Daddy teaching us the right way to spend a weekend.
Mummy did buy some yummy thick steaks and we had a BBQ. The smells were really driving me crazy when she was cooking it. I was salivating. I was worried that Daddy would forbid Mummy from giving us any. He says we are getting a bit too fat. Especially Toto. But luckily for us, Mummy gave us some steaks when it was cooked. Yummy! Yummy!


Our dinner getting cooked
Lastly I would also like to thank all my friends for their concern with my running away. I have now learnt my lesson. I will not try to escape any more. (Well at least for the time being!)

9 comments:

Toby said...

OH MY DOG, look at those juicy steaks!!! I am drooling so bad I need a bucket!! You are so lucky!! I can't eat red meat anymore cuz my liver can't take it.... But boy, do I ever miss steak....

Maybe you can sneak me a piece one day????

Luv,
Tobes

Lorenza said...

Hi, Scruffy
Sure your dad is a very good teacher! I love that way to spend a weekend!
I hope you had enjoyed the steak... looks yummy!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG those steaks are making me nuts! Can I come to your house next time you're cooking out??!!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh.. your mum is so nice to allow you to have some of those yummy steak.

~ girl girl

Balboa said...

My daddy sleeps during the weekends too, but HOW DARE he not want to share his steak with you???? The nerve of him!!!!!
Thank DOG you have such a nice mommy who shares her food.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Tadpole said...

Oh MAN - sleeping and steaks. It can't get more perfect.

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hahahha! The first photo is great! Oh and that barbecue looks yummy!

PreciOus said...

Slurp Slurp! The steaks look so delicious! Envy!

Snuggle,
Precious

José Tan said...

Oh, the steaks look yummilious! Drool......