Saturday, July 7, 2007

A Busy Saturday

Its been a mix bag this week. Nothing much happened for us furkids earlier during the week. Firstly Mummy went off to Kuala Lumpur early in the week. Then she came back and Daddy went to Bangkok. I only had one night with both my parents in the same place this week. So us furkids were left very much on our own for the week. Then Mummy got busy at work (but I think she was just lazy) and didn't update my blog!

I have forgiven her though. Yesterday, Mummy and my hooman siblings went to the airport to bring Daddy home and on the way home, Mummy stopped by the Doggie Bakery again. Since they were having a sale on all their goodies, Mummy got us 4, yes 4 differnt kinds of biscuits!!! Yippee! We've got Meal in a biscuit again, then carob chews, cheesy stick thingys and honey bears.


Not only that we got cake too!! YUMMY! Jie Jie decided that she wanted to try some of our cake to see how it compared with hooman cake.

Jie Jie looking like she died and went to heaven after tasting our cake

Judging from the look of sastisfaction on her face, I guess she thought our cake tasted good too. I also got Mummy to get more evidence of my brother the pig eating his cake. Just in case you guys didn't believe me when I said he is a pig. Here he is gobbling it down while I slowly enjoyed every delectable morsel.


Toto also had his first taste of the groomers today. Hee! Hee! He went to Auntie Eileen because Daddy said he was looking very scruffy around the face. So off he went.

Toto : I hated it! She touched me all over and she cut my nails. No wonder Scruffy always grumbles about it.

Here are the before and after pictures of Toto. I have to admit he does look more handsome after his grooming.

Before with hair all over his eyes
After : Looking almost as handsome as me

10 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Big difference Toto! Don't you feel so much better??!!
Okay, maybe it's just me but Jiejie doesn't look overly thrilled about the doggy cake to me!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Balboa said...

I think you even more handsome dude! Though the nails thing, I sympathize with you there.

That food looks real good, man I'm hungry now.

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa

Lorenza said...

Toto looks much better! I am sorry he didn't like it too much!
You were enjoying two different cake flavors?? Yummy!
Enjoy your treats!
Lorenza

Ume said...

hiya Scruffy,
Toto is looking sharp after the haircut!
i guess he reali reali enjoyed the cake, he was wagging his tail as he chomped away happily!
ohhh... Scruffy, can u ask your Mummy where does she get the yummy cookies from? my Jiejie wanna get me some too!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh those cookies look yummy. And Toto looks cuter now after the grooming. :)

~ girl girl

Amber said...

The biscuits look yummy. So nice got doggy bakery. drooool~
Toto looks more handsome now.

Take care!!

Tadpole said...

Whoa - look at those TREATS! Those should last you at LEAST a couple days!!!

Baron Von Woofer said...

I am very jealous of the doggie bakery!

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Biscuits! Biscuits! Yumie!

PreciOus said...

Haha I can see the difference in speed there. Toto was wolfing down while you, gentleman Scruffy slowly nibble and enjoy your cake.

Snuggle,
Precious