Friday, May 18, 2007

Trouble!!

Toto is in BIG BIG trouble. He chewed on the edge of the staircase going upstairs and destroyed the wooden flooring. The parents are livid. He got smacked big time.

I don't know how he managed to do this. His teeth must be really strong. I don't know why he would want to do it even. Wood doesn't taste that good. In my time, all I did was chew up some shoes, nothing as big as this.


Here I am sucking up to Jie Jie while Toto was being smacked. I let her use me as a pillow.

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Mitch chewed on one of dad's favoritest antique trunks and got himself into a pile of trouble too! Wood tastes just terrible! I don't understand this either Scruffy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Balboa said...

I hope Toto didn't smacked too hard, we all make mistakes.

Sometimes I forget when I do things, mommy says something about dogs living in the moment. Maybe next time your parents catch him you can give him a toy to chew on instead.

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

José Tan said...

Toto must be teething now? I used to chew on wooden chairs but stopped after Daddy caught me on the spot and gave me a smack on my buttock. They don't taste good anyway.

Amber said...

Hi there,three of you are so cute!
uh-oh,I'll be big BIG trouble if I did that. hope Toto didn't get too much trouble.


luv Amber!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Scruffy. Poor Toto, he is just a little guy. I hope he is not in big trouble. Being the big brother you should orient him.
Have a nice weekend!
Lorenza